Frontline (Frontline Series Book #1)
When nurse Sara Peters treats celebrity billionaire Trenton Merrick for a mysterious injury to his forehead, she is blindsided by what follows: a passionate exchange in the examination room and an invitation to Trenton's mansion for dinner.
Trenton spins a web of deceit and seduction around Sara that both repels and attracts her. One part humanitarian, the other international financial mogul, his personal and professional lives are a curious contradiction. As Sara journeys deeper into her feelings for Trenton and begins unraveling the mystery behind his injury, she finds herself embroiled in a game of trust and betrayal, where the odds are stacked in Trenton's favor, and the outcome for the loser is too terrifying to conceive.
Includes four short stories written exclusively for this release.
- "Pleasant But Not Nice" takes a closer look at the friendship between Kelly Sheridan and Denim Jacobson prior to Sara Peters' arrival in New York.
- "The Five R's" accompanies Sean Mavis and Christopher Maida on a stakeout and reveals their initial impressions of Kelly and Denim.
- "Dust" is an intimate look at Trenton Merrick's relief efforts in Haiti days after the devastating earthquake.
- "The Celibate Spy" transports us back to 1969 when Randall Wolverhampton takes on his first mission as a junior agent in MI6, Britain's foreign intelligence agency.
- PLUS the first chapter of the upcoming sequel to Frontline coming in 2015.